Sales modules allows you to manage and classify your sales orders on a structural and hierarchical system. It gives you the ability to create new orders and to review the existing orders in their various states. Confirmation of an order can triggers delivery of the goods, and invoicing timing is defined by a setting in each individual order.
- Get all information needed by the salesman to do his quote in one screen
- Complete follow-up and control of sales orders, deliveries and invoicing
- Traceability of all customers operations
- Integrated with point of sales
- Automatic accounting (financial and analytic) entries creation,
- Integrated with contracts, projects, master production schedule,
- Integrated with different e-commerce platforms for online selling.
- Design templates of re-usable offers with the report designer
This module provides functionality to manage multi-warehouses, multi and structured stock locations. For each warehouse, input location, output location and stock location can be defined.
- Easily create multi-warehouses with locations.
- Thanks to the double entry management, the inventory controlling is powerful and flexible
(moves history and planning, stock valuation, robustness faced with Inventory differences, automatic reordering rules, bar code supported, rapid detection of mistakes through double entry system, traceability, ...)
- Keep track of stock moves between warehouses (from where goods are coming in and going out).
- Integrated with stock module.
OpenERP provides a fully integrated accounting module than cover financial accounting, analytic accounting, third party management, taxes management, budgets, assets, etc. OpenERP has more than 50 extra modules for specific accounting features: electronic bank transfers, assets management, automatic invoicing, analytic controls, financial indicators, statements management, etc.
- Multi-company, multi-currencies, multi analytic axes
- Real-time consolidation of multiple charts of accounts
- Very good ergonomy for fast encoding of entries and invoices
- An integrated analytic/cost accounting
- Lots of customizable reports.
- Avoid re-encoding everything, all documents are pre-generated
- Accountants decisions may have impact on the whole system
- Cross reporting with others modules.
This module allows you to manage your employee’s attendances, their leaves and absences requests, plan the company’s calendar and shows the time attended to projects. It gives you access to your employees schedule and give you the right to complete and validate their timesheets. The main objective of this module is to follow working hours of current projects and costs implications.
- Validation system included
- Personalized menu for each user
- Follow up of profitability for each project
- Integrated to analytic accounting
- Integrated with accounting for automatic invoicing
- Possibility to get invoices per customer
- Dashboards and reports included
The generic OpenERP Customer Relationship Management system enables a group of people to intelligently and efficiently manage leads, opportunities, tasks, issues, requests, bugs, campaign, claims, etc. It manages key tasks such as communication, identification, prioritization, assignment, resolution and notification.
OpenERP ensures that all cases are successfully tracked by users, customers and suppliers. It can automatically send reminders, escalate the request, trigger specific methods and lots of others actions based on your enterprise own rules.
- Automatic incoming and outgoing email processing using the mail gateway
- A generic and fully customizable system,
- A configuration wizard to help you set-up it as per your requirements.
- Integrated with the enterprise calendars,
- Integrated with sales, purchases and after-sales services,
- Get your enterprise processes running through workflows.
OpenERP integrates financial project management allowing you to stay in control of your different activities. It keep track of costs, budgets, automatic invoicing based on tasks achieved, profitability reports, etc.
- Based on the analytic accounting
- Fully integrated with human resources for cost control
- Planning automatically impacts budgets and treasury
- Tasks and timesheets are fully integrated
- Sales orders and tasks control are integrated